Comment on page
Excel on MAC / Excel online
- Make sure that have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft does not offer plug-in support for standalone Office for Mac purchases, such as Office for Mac 2019. You can check which version of Excel you have by navigating to File -> Account -> About Excel.
- "Centralized Deployment" of Office add-ins requires that the user has a valid Exchange license, as listed here -> Determine if Centralized Deployment of add-ins works for your organization - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn, so make sure you install the Artemis Sheets add-in locally and not for all users. After installation, the add-in must appear in the My Add-ins tab and not in Admin Managed tab.
- One of the most successful troubleshooting tips we use for a variety of common issues is to refresh your Artemis Sheets Add-in. This will clear your cache, update new features and platform upgrades and make sure you have the latest, stable version running. Here are the steps to clear the cache:
- Go to Insert menu and click My Add-ins button
- Click the upper right corner Refresh button
- Click the Artemis Sheets add-in box (so it's highlighted)
- Click the lower right corner Add button
If the above didn't solve your issues, try to manually clear the Office cache.
- On MAC this is done by deleting the contents of the below folders(s)
- On Windows delete the content of the folder
- For Excel Online clear the browser cache.