Comment on page
Installation & Usage
Let's get you writing your first =ART() in a few steps.
Excel (Windows VSTO)
- 3.Start the plug-in by navigating to Extensions -> Artemis Sheets -> Start
- 4.Once you start the plugin, the 30-day free trial will begin
- 2.Start the plug-in by navigating to Extensions -> Artemis Sheets -> Start The Artemis Sheet plugin must be started this way for EVERY new sheet for security purposes
- 3.In any cell, type
- 4.Congrats! You're now using the Artemis Sheets plugin.
Supported on all version of Excel from Office 2016 or later.
- 2.Sometimes, Window Defender will flag the plug-in as an Unrecognized App. If this is the case, select More Info -> Run anyway
- 3.Select Artemis Sheets from the Ribbon Menu
In order to use the Artemis Windows/Excel Mac plugin, you must have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft does not offer plug-in support for standalone Office for Mac purchases such as Office for Mac 2019.
You can check which version of Excel you have by navigating to Excel -> About Microsoft Excel -> License