Let's get you writing your first =ART() in a few steps.
Excel (Windows VSTO)
Google Sheets is a more limited experience and we recommend customers use the Excel product when possible due to several limitations with Google's product offering.
- 3.Activate the plug-in by navigating to Extensions -> Artemis Sheets -> Activate*
*Note: You will have to Activate the plug-in every time you create a new spreadsheet.
- 4.Once you activate the plugin, the 14-day free trial will begin
- 5.Get started by going to Extensions -> Artemis Sheets -> Getting Started.
- 6.The Artemis Sheet sidebar will load on the right which means you're ready to start writing your first =ART() formula! 🎊
Supported on all version of Excel from Office 2016 or later.
- 2.Sometimes, Window Defender will flag the plug-in as an Unrecognized App. If this is the case, select More Info -> Run anyway
- 3.Select Artemis Sheets from the Ribbon Menu
- 4.You're ready to get started with your first =ART() formula! See Syntax / Formulas for sample formulas or click "Insert sample formulas" to write your first formula.
In order to use the Artemis Windows/Excel Mac plugin, you must have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft does not offer plug-in support for standalone Office for Mac purchases such as Office for Mac 2019.
You can check which version of Excel you have by navigating to Excel -> About Microsoft Excel -> License
- 2.Select Artemis Sheets from the Ribbon Menu and then select Show Taskpane
- 3.You're ready to get started with your first =ART() formula!
See Syntax / Formulas for sample formulas or click "Insert sample formulas" to write your first formula.