Comment on page
Google Sheets add-on
If you have any issues with the Google sheets add-on, try the following steps as we've found them to be helpful in fixing most issues:
- Hard refresh the worksheet using F5 or an equivalent key.
- Load the sidebar from the drop down menu by clicking Extensions -> Artemis Sheets -> Getting Started.
- Force a refresh in worksheet by adding or removing a column to the left of column A.
- Try opening up a blank spreadsheet associated with your Artemis Sheet account. We've found most times a new blank sheet fixes most issues.
- Create a copy of the troublesome spreadsheet (File -> Make a copy).
If the issues persist, please try the following
This error is usually generated by a browser extension which blocks cookies or interferes with the Artemis Sheets add-on.
Try these workarounds: - Install the Artemis Sheets add-on in a different browser - Turn off your browser extensions and check if the sidebar loads - Open google sheets in a Chrome incognito window, with cookies enabled (no extensions are loaded in an incognito window)
Here is how you can enable cookies in a Chrome incognito window:
- click the top right cookies button
- click the "Site not working?" link
- click the "Allow cookies" button
- the page will reload and the sidebar will show the login page
This error is usually generated by a temporary Google internal glitch. A few suggestions to try: - close and reopen the browser - reload the spreadsheet a few times - uninstall the Artemis Sheets add-on (Extensions -> Add-ons -> Manage add-ons -> click the Artemis Sheets top right three dot menu -> Uninstall), then clear browser cache, sign out of your google account, restart browser, sign in into google account and install the add-on - install the add-on in a different browser